Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the website (www.d2dironing.co.uk), your relationship with door2door laundry and all bookings you may make via the door2door laundry website. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not book via door2door laundry or use the door2door laundry website.
1. The door2door laundry website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use, subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the door2door laundry website and services you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The door2door laundry Website is owned and operated by door2door laundry . If you have any queries please contact us.
3. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
4.1. There is a minimum order value of £10.00 per collection. Any order that does not reach the minimum order value will automatically be charged at the minimum order value or incur a fee of £3.00 for delivery/collection whichever is the lesser amount.
4.2. We accept cash, credit or debit cards via Paypal and payments via BACs. We do not accept cheques.
5. Service Use
5.1. Hangers are supplied on a returnable basis.
5.2. No online order is accepted from you until we confirm this by writing to you via email, phone or text message. A contract for use of service arises on our acceptance of your booking.
5.3. Where we accept a booking, we do all that we can to ensure that your booking is fulfilled. If we are unable to fulfil a booking, we will inform you as soon as possible of this.
5.4. door2door laundry will endeavour to warn you of any changes to the prices on our price list page. However, we reserve the right to change our prices without notice. Current prices will always be shown in the price list section of our website and can be obtained by telephoning the office.
5.5. Ordering our service carries with it the obligation to pay for it unless we receive from you a cancellation of or change to your booking 24 hours before the collection time. We reserve the right to charge in full for any order unless we have received notice of cancellation before the 24 hour deadline. Any payments you have made for bookings which have been properly cancelled will be re-credited to you.
6. Collection/delivery times
6.1. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to arrange your collection and receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. Any collections or deliveries that are unsuccessful due to a customer missing their appointed slot for any reason will incur a fee of £3.00 In the event that your delivery is damaged or lost after being handed over to yourself or delegated person, we do not accept liability. We reserve the right to refuse to accept orders from any customer; considerations of collection/delivery problems may give rise to such a refusal.
7. Compensation policy
7.1. Our ironers adhere to strict protocols that include ironing all dark fabrics on the reverse to avoid any possibility of the fabrics developing a shiny surface and a strict no smoking and no pets policy to ensure your laundry is returned fresh and crease free. In the unlikely event of any garments being damaged we will compensate to a maximum £30.00 per item. Each claim must be made at the time of receipt of ironed items. Any iron damaged or shiny items you include with your load may be returned un-ironed to avoid any misunderstanding regarding liability for damage.
7.2. Leather items. buttons, buckles beading and any other type of decoration is processed entirely at owners risk.
7.3. Lost or missing items must be reported within 24hrs of loss. If our service has been paid for by the client, then any claim will be covered by our compensation policy. If a claim is made by a client who has not made any payment for our service, then no claim will be allowed. All claims MUST be made in writing, and detail: i) Description of items lost, ii) The approximate value iii) Receipts as proof of purchase. We may compensate a maximum of £30.00 per item if proof of purchase is provided. No claims will be processed without following this procedure.
8. Intellectual property
8.1. All content and programming of the door2door laundry website is the property of door2door ironing. You may retrieve and display the content of the door2door laundry website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the door2door laundry website without written permission from door2door laundry .
8.2. No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of door2door laundry or its affiliates or licensors.
9. Amendments We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the door2door laundry website. The changes will apply to the use of the door2door laundry website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions, you should not continue to order from door2door laundry or use the door2door laundry website. If you continue to use the door2door laundry website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the door2door laundry website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.